Give the Gift of Justice
How You Make a Difference and Stand Firm for Justice
NARF is led by a governing board composed of Indian leaders from across the country. Early in NARF’s existence, the Board of Directors determined that resources should be concentrated in five areas. To this day, these same priorities guide our work.
If you are a supporter of Native rights, we invite you to take this opportunity during the season of giving to make a donation—or an additional donation—to NARF. End the year with a gift of justice for Native tribes, organizations, and people.
When you give to NARF, you are:
- Preserving tribal existence
- Protecting tribal natural resources
- Promoting Native American human rights
- Holding governments accountable to Native Americans
- Developing Indian law and educating the public about Indian issues
Recently, Comcast’s Newsmakers series featured NARF’s work and five priorities:
These battles are not going away, but neither are we.