End the Year Well with Lower Taxes and Charitable Giving
As you are considering your end-of-year giving and tax planning, know that you have options. Certain strategies allow you to donate to NARF while obtaining significant tax savings.
Here are some ways you can shift tax dollars to charitable dollars and support the Native American Rights Fund.
- IRA Charitable Rollover — persons age 70 ½ or older can rollover up to $100,000 from their IRA to a qualified charity like ours. This can lower your income and taxes.
- Outright Gift of an Asset —make a gift of stock, real estate, or another asset, avoid paying capital gains tax on the transfer and receive a tax-saving charitable deduction.
- Donor Advised Fund (DAF) — make a tax deductible gift to a DAF, which gives you the ability to make grants to your favorite charities this year and in future years.
- Zero-Tax Gift and Sale — make a gift of part of an investment or property you intend to sell, avoid paying capital gains tax on the sale and receive cash back
- Funding a Charitable Remainder Unitrust — create a lasting legacy, provide for heirs, and give your family significant tax benefits.
The Native American Rights Fund does not provide financial or tax advice. Please consult with your tax advisor before making any decisions.
If you would like to learn more about any of these planned giving strategies, contact NARF’s Director of Development Donald M. Ragona at email@example.com or 303-447-8760 x120. Thank you for your support.
Learn more at http://plannedgiving.narf.org/.