Check out the 2018 NARF Annual Report
We are proud to announce the recent arrival of our 2018 Annual Report. The report features artwork from painter and ledger artist Avis Charley (Spirit Lake Dakota/Navajo), which is stunning.
In addition to being beautiful, the annual report has a lot of substance and is an opportunity to see how your donations, an investment in justice, are paying off. It is incredible the immense amount of work and progress that NARF supporters made possible in 2018.
The report covers projects and case development from the past year and is organized by NARF’s five guiding principles:
1. Preserve tribal existence
2. Protect tribal natural resources
3. Promote Native American human rights
4. Hold governments accountable to Native Americans
5. Develop Indian law and educate the public about Indian rights, laws, and issues
We hope you can take a moment and check out the report!