2017 NARF Annual Report Now Available
We recently released the 2017 NARF Annual Report. The report gives detailed information on some of our cases from 2017 within each of NARF’s five priorities:
1. Preserving tribal existence
2. Protecting tribal natural resources
3. Promoting Native American human rights
4. Holding governments accountable to Native Americans
5. Developing Indian law and educating the public about Indian rights, laws, and issues
We invite you to review the report to learn more about how we provide justice to Native tribes, organizations, and individuals, many of whom would otherwise go without adequate legal representation.