Current Library News
New Research Items -- June 2006
• One Hundred Years of Old Man Sage: an Arapaho Life by Jeffrey D. Anderson. ISBN: 0803210612. c2003 (University of Nebraska Press). Catalog record.
• Prince's Dictionary of Legal Citations: a Reference Guide for Attorneys, Legal Secretaries, Paralegals, and Law Students, by Mary Miles Prince. ISBN: 0837736072. c2006 (William S. Hein). Catalog record.
Tribal and State Government Relationships:
• Government to Government: Understanding State and Tribal Governments, by Susan Johnson. ISBN: 1580241107.  (National Conference of State Legislatures and National Congress of American Indians). Catalog record.
• Constitution of the Hopi Tribe: Draft (2002). Catalog record.
• Updated 2006 codes for the Ho-Chunk Nation - catalog
record - and the Confederated Tribes of the Coos, Lower Umpqua and Siuslaw
Indians - catalog
record. Both codes are also available at the library's web site.
• Tribal Water Rights: Essays in Contemporary Law, Policy, and Economics, John E. Thorson, Sarah Britton, and Bonnie G. Colby, editors. ISBN: 0816524823. c2006 (University of Arizona Press). Catalog record.