Current Library News
New Research Items -- July 2006
• The New Indians by Stan Steiner. c1968 (Harper & Row). Catalog record.
Indian Child Welfare:
• Public Law 105-89 Adoption and Safe Families Act of 1997: Issues for Tribes and States Serving Indian children, by David Simmons and Jack Trope. 1999 (National Resource Center for Organizational Improvement). Catalog record.• Tribes and Washington State: Indian Child welfare agreements. Also online:
Individuals and tribes:
• Individual Rights and Tribal Revitalization: a Barry Goldwater Chair Symposium on American Institutions. 2003 (Arizona State University). Catalog record.
Hydroelectric Licensing Under the Federal Power Act: Final Rule and Tribal Policy Statement, Federal Energy Regulatory Commission, Office of Energy Projects. . Catalog record.
Social Issues & statistics:
• Family Violence and American Indians/Alaska Natives: a report to the Indian Health Service Office of Women's Health, Principal Envestigator Laura A. Williams. 2002 (United States Department of Health and Human Services). Catalog record.
• Native American Health and Welfare Policy in an Age of New Federalism. edited by Robert Meredith and Stephanie Caroll Rainey. c2002 (University of Arizona). Catalog record.
• The Gospel of the Redman compiled by Ernest Thompson Seton and Julie M. Seton. c2005 (World Wisdom). Catalog record.