Ponca Tribe of Nebraska Tribal Code
Chapter 3. Eligibility for Enrollment
In accordance with Article II of the Constitution, eligibility for membership in the Tribe shall consist of all individuals who meet either of the following provisions:
(1) All persons listed and their lineal descendants of the tribal rolls of April 1, 1934, January 1, 1935, or June 18, 1965, as compiled by the Bureau of Indian Affairs;
(2) All persons entitled to be listed on the membership roll of June 18, 1965, who were not listed on the roll, notwithstanding the application or appeal deadline dates of P.L. 87-629.
Ponca Tribe of Nebraska Code § 10-3-1, PTN Code § 10-3-1
The following individuals shall not be eligible for enrollment into the Tribe:
(1) Children of Native American blood of another Indian Tribe or non-Indian children who have been legally adopted by members of the Tribe;
(2) Individuals who at the time of their application for enrollment are currently enrolled with another federally recognized Tribe, Band, or group unless an application for relinquishment is made with the other Tribe contingent upon his/her enrollment with the Ponca Tribe of Nebraska; or
(3) Any individual who does not meet the requirements as set forth in Section 10-3-1 of this Chapter.
Ponca Tribe of Nebraska Code § 10-3-2, PTN Code § 10-3-2