|ICWA Guide Online Home | Advisory Group|
We thank the Advisory Group for their invaluable contributions to the project, especially those who helped author the Frequently Asked Questions and Answers. The following individuals served on the Advisory Group during the Project. The Native American Rights Fund extends its sincerest thanks for their input.
• David Simmons, MSW, Contributing Author, Director of Government Affairs and Advocacy, National Indian Child Welfare Association, 5100 SW Macadam Avenue, Suite 300, Portland, OR 97239, Ph: 503-222-4044 ext. 119, Email: email@example.com.
• Rochelle G. Apodaca, MSW, Branch of Human Services, U.S. Department of the Interior, Bureau of Indian Affairs, Southwest Regional Office, P.O. Box 26567, 1001 Indian School Road, NW, Albuquerque, NM 87125, Ph: 505-563-3524, Fax: 505-563-3058.
• Phyllis J. Bigpond, MSW, Executive Director, Denver Indian Family Resource Center, 393 S. Harlan Street, Suite 100, Lakewood, CO, 80226, Ph: 303-871-8035, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Janeen Comenote, Development Officer, United Indians of All Tribes Foundation, Coordinator, National Urban Indian Family Coalition, Discovery Park, P.O. Box 99100, Seattle, WA 98199, Ph: 206-285-4425, Email: email@example.com.
• Di Daughtery-King, formerly with the Snoqualmie Nation.
• Kathy Deserly, Consultant, Deserly & Associates, 2270 Snowdrift Rd., Helena, MT 59602, Ph: 406-431-5941, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Craig Dorsay, Esq., Contributing Author, Law Office of Craig Dorsay, 1 S.W. Columbia St., Suite 440, Portland, OR 97258, Ph: 503-790-9060, Email: email@example.com.
• Bertram Hirsch, Esq., Contributing Author, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
• B.J. Jones, Esq., Contributing Author, Director, Tribal Judicial Institute, Northern Plains Indian Law Center, University of North Dakota School of Law, P.O. Box 9003, Grand Forks, ND 58202, Ph: 701-777-6176, Email: email@example.com.
• Vincent Knight, Esq., Executive Director, National Tribal Justice Resource Center, 4410 Arapahoe Ave, Suite 135 , Boulder, CO 80303, Ph: 303-245-0786, Email: Vincent@tribalresourcecenter.org.
• Patrice H. Kunesh, Esq., Contributing Author, Assistant Professor of Law, University of South Dakota School of Law, 414 East Clark Street, Vermillion, SD 57069, Ph: 605-677-6360, Email: Patrice.firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Judge Willardene Lewis, Childrens Court, Gila River Indian Community Court, P.O. Box 97, Sacaton, AZ 85247, Ph: 520-562-1983, ext. 231, Email: email@example.com.
• Christina Morrow, formerly with the National Congress of American Indians.
• Judge Mary L. Pearson, Chief Judge/Court Administrator; Coeur d'Alene Tribe, 29 Route 22, Plummer, ID 83851, Ph: 208-686-1777, Fax: 208-686-5805, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Roxanne Roos-Finney, Program Manager III, State of Washington, Dept. of Social and Health Services, Children's Administration, Office of Indian Child Welfare, 4045 Delridge Way SW, Suite 300, Seattle, WA 98106, Ph: 206-923-4974; Email: ROXF300@dshs.wa.gov.
• Ethan Schutt, Esq., (formerly with Tanana Chiefs Conference) General Counsel, Cook Inlet Region, Inc., P.O. Box 93330, 2525 C. Street, Suite 500, Anchorage, AK 99509, Ph: 907-263-5180, Email: ESchutt@ciri.com.
• Kim Thomas, Native American Affairs Specialist, New York State Office of Children and Family Services, Native American Services, 295 Main Street, Suite 545, Buffalo NY 14203, Ph: 716-847-3123, Email: email@example.com.
• Jack F. Trope, Esq., Contributing Author, Executive Director, Association on American Indian Affairs, 966 Hungerford Drive, Suite 12-B, Rockville, MD 20850, Ph: 240-314-7155, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Linda Woodward, Director, Children, Youth and Family Services, Cherokee Nation, P.O. Box 948, Tahlequah, OK 74465, Ph: 918-431-4115, Fax: 918-458-6146, Email: email@example.com.
• Regina Yazzie, MSW, Program Director, Division of Social Services, Navajo Children and Family Services Program, P.O. Box 1930, Window Rock, AZ 86515, Ph: 928-871-6806, Fax: 928-871-7667, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.